1. Ensure that your server has a standard hostname (FQDN or Fully Qualified Domain Name), otherwise set it as follows (in this example, cpanel is the hostname and awanweb.com is the domain name):
# hostnamectl set-hostname cpanel.awanweb.com
2. cPanel is written in Perl, ensure that you have Perl installed on your server, other wise run the command below to install it on your system.
# yum install perl
3. You do not have to run any commands to install it, there is an auto installer script built for you. All you have to do is download the cPanel installer script with the cURL command, if you don’t have the cURL command installed, first install it like so.
# yum install curl
4. Then download the latest installer script to home directory.
# curl -o latest -L https://securedownloads.cpanel.net/latest
5. Now, run the auto installer script. Note that if you have logged in the server using SSH, we strongly recommend running cPanel auto installer script in screen mode, because it takes 40-60 mins to complete the installation depending on your server resources and Internet connection speeds.
# sh latest